-
November 30th, 2002, 09:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
CanadianGirl has been a member of hostboard for 17 months, and has over 3500 posts. And because of 3 day fight with me, she deleted her message board, and canceled her membership. I think she's over reacting just a little. It's one thing if I hurt her feelings, but to cut herself off from everyone else who she knows here, is crazy. Besides, no one really cares what I say in the first place. Why whould she let me get under her skin?
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:17 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I just noticed that myself..and i feel bad about it...but she'll come back..maybe when her r/t stuff gets settled...best thing to do is just drop it..and hey..if you dont lay off heidi..i'm gonna kick your butt..well..actually she will...trust me..gary..you do NOT wanna mess with the best..she will rip your head off and take a dump down the hole... [img]eek.gif[/img] ..hehehe..i love heidi..and if you knew her..you would too..she is the most straight forward..upright..honest person i know..and she definelty will stand up for what she thinks..you should really try to get to know her better..i'm thinking you'd flip if you saw her too..*hubba hubba*.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:25 PM
#3
Inactive Member
The world kinda bothers me sometimes. Why is it, about all else, sex sells?
I've done nothing to Heidi, she keeps attacking me. Everything I've ever said to her was in self defence.
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:27 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
It bothers me too..*L
isnt gonna touch the sex part..*L
and i know heidi is after ya..she was defending her freinds is all..we all do..*G...just trust me about ehr tho..she is way cool..*nods*
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:30 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
HEY..you need to meet my best freind..in real time and here...the one the only..demon chloe...she is my sweet and loveable alter ego.. [img]wink.gif[/img] im nawtee..she's nice...sugar and spice..we fit togather..*L..give her a shout out if you will.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:37 PM
#6
Inactive Member
The one with "Demon" is their name is the nice one?? lol
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:40 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
she's the demon...i'm the hellfire..*L..and dont let her name fool you..*LOL
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:44 PM
#8
Inactive Member
You have red hair don't you? lol
Inside Joke: There's a fire down below!
(I miss being a teenager, but at least I can still act like one [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:50 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Um..yes..the carpet matches the curtains... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
November 30th, 2002, 09:54 PM
#10
Inactive Member
[img]smile.gif[/img]
I've always liked smooth hard wood floors myself.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks